The high season for the park is here and sites are filling up fast. Pay and book your site now. Save yourself time and make checking in easy, speedy, and breezy.
Need more help give us a call 541-525-3348
Reserve your site
By booking you are agreeing to Meadowlark RV Parks Rules and Regulations.
Meadowlark RV Park
Meadowlark RV Park Rules and Regulations
- Office hours: 9:00 am-7:00 pm
- If after hours call 541-525-3348 for assistance
- Check- in 12:00 pm, Check -out 12:00 pm.
- Do not relocate any park equipment (including picnic tables) without permission of management
- Speed limit-5 mph Please watch out for others in the park
- Only registered guests are permitted to use the park facilities
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times and all places within the park
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any vehicle and the right to deny occupancy for any reason
- Personal property stored outside the RV must be removed upon notice by management
- No smoking or tobacco use in any of the facilities. No cigarette butts on the ground and no littering
- No mechanical repair on the park grounds, including lube and oil changes
- No soliciting or commercial business will be transacted in the park
- Pets shall never be left unattended
- All pets mush be on a leash at all times or tied up
- Pets shall be kept quiet and under control at all times or you will be asked to leave the park. Excessive barking, howling, or nuisances will not be tolerated.
- All pet droppings shall be the responsibility of the pet owner and must be promptly cleaned up and disposed of properly in trash dumpsters
- No pets are allowed in any building in the park
- All pet rules must be strictly adhered to. Violations can lead to expulsion from the park.